Diagnoses, repairs and calibrates various electronic, computerized,
and mechanical equipment used in a student setting. Performs work
in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Repairs and calibrates electronic equipment used in the
- Responsible for troubleshooting, servicing, repairing,
installing and testing specialized equipment such as our bowling
pinspotters and computerized scoring and point of sale
software/hardware for the front desk operation.
- Maintains parts, equipment and proper inventories; updates
repair logs as well as property and facilities records.
- Installs and upgrades mechanical and computerized equipment as
it becomes available.
- Supervises a preventive maintenance program for all electronic
and mechanical systems of the operation.
- Responsible for upkeep and repairs of associated equipment
- Daily facility preparation, maintenance and cleaning of
equipment and area to ensure a safe environment.
- Performs work in accordance with established safety
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
High school and 5 years experience
Requires a basic knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and
simple mathematical functions like percentages, ratios, etc. as
might normally be acquired through attainment of a high school
diploma or GED. Requires a minimum of five (5) years of directly