PLAN Administrative Associate IV
Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi
Planning & Institutional Research
Proposed Minimum Salary
Corpus Christi, Texas
Position Description Summary
The Administrative Associate IV provides administrative support to
the senior leadership and staff within the Department of Planning,
Analytics, Institutional Research, and Strategic Initiatives
(PAIRS). The PAIRS department has a telework agreement with senior
leadership at TAMU-CC. The Administrative Associate IV will support
senior leadership with coordinating office activities in a virtual
environment as well as occasionally support with on campus
Office Management (60%)
- Provides advanced administrative support for the Department of
Planning, Analytics, Institutional Research, and Strategic
- Maintains office schedules and appointments as needed.
- Provides information regarding PAIRS administrative procedures
or services to internal and external constituents.
- Assists in the development and documentation of PAIRS office
- Assists in the planning of special events for PAIRS. Assists
with set up for meetings, trainings, retreats, and other special
events to include facilities, equipment, and catering as
- Follows all TAMU-CC Procurement Card (Pcard) and Travel Card
(Tcard) guidelines and internal PAIRS policies to remain compliant
in transactions and reconciliations. Makes travel arrangements,
prepares itineraries, and processes all reconciliations for select
PAIRS leadership and staff within a timely manner.
- Process purchase orders and payments through Islander Buy.
- Maintains a variety of PAIRS fiscal, administrative, and
- Delivers, picks up, or receives documents, supplies, or
materials as needed.
- Coordinates the maintenance of PAIRS files, records, office
supplies, and equipment. Manages the annual asset inventory in
collaboration with Information Technology.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication in person, via
phone, e-mail, mail, and teleconferencing.
- Processes and maintains complex confidential matters and
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Data Management (30%)
- Responds to and assigns requests from internal and external
constituents to PAIRS employee(s).
- Collaborate with the Public Information Coordinator to complete
Public Information Requests including assigning requests to PAIRS
- Maintains reference materials on the PAIRS website.
- Assists in the supervision of PAIRS student workers, including
onboarding, exit procedures, schedules, training, and approval of
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Four years of related experience.
- Additional education may be considered as a substitution for
the minimum experience requirements:
- Associate's Degree & two (2) years of experience OR
- Bachelor's Degree
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Outlook, and Teams).
- Ability to work in a virtual environment. The employee will be
provided with a university computer; however, is required to have
and maintain access to reliable internet at home.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Maintain attention to detail and utilizes sound judgement.
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, organizational, and time
- Ability to multitask and work cooperatively with others.
- Ability to work with sensitive data and information while
- Associate degree or higher.
- Higher education experience.
- Experience with Workday, Canopy, and/or Concur.
- The Planning and Institutional Research (PIR) Department is a
remote department that works off the TAMU-CC premises. Telework is
a condition of employment within the PIR department.
- This position is a part-time 20 hours a week position.
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a
criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon
the institution's verification of credentials and/or other
information required by the institution's procedures, including the
completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer
committed to diversity.
To apply, visit https://tamus.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/TAMUCC_External/job/Corpus-Christi-TAMUCC/PLAN-Administrative-Associate-IV_R-043292-1