Monitor the administration of COVID-19 Self-Test kits, gathering
the required information, including data entry. These are grant
funded positions with vacancies on the Catonsville, Dundalk and
Fully vaccinated for COVID-19 (proof of vaccination required). High
School diploma or GED, and one (1) year of prior experience working
with the public. Prior experience in a Customer Service role,
working with Excel and performing data entry is required. Customer
Service experience in a business or academic setting
Class Specific Essential Duties
- Welcome/greet college community members as they come in for
- Monitoring the administering of self-test kits
- Label Test kits and place them with requisition form for
- Gather patient information and appropriate signatures for
- Input applicable data into excel spreadsheet.
- Place completed tests in storage bin for pickup and
- Follow established policies and procedures for quality control
performance and documentation.
- Identify problems that may adversely affect test performance or
reporting of test results and take appropriate action including
- Follows all safety, FERPA, HIPAA, infection control, and OSHA
Blood Borne Pathogen guidelines.
- Utilize appropriate supplies with minimal waste.
- Respect and maintain the confidentiality of information
relative to customers.
- Set up, breakdown/clean up test area each day.
Essential Job Duties are intended to be examples of duties and are
not intended to be all inclusive. There will be other duties as
CCBC Part Time Benefits At A Glance
Supplemental (Retirement Annuities) 403(b) and 457(b)
- Tax-sheltered annuities – 403(b). Payroll salary reduction
authorization is needed. The form is available on SharePoint
Forms/Human Resources Forms.
The 403(b) supplemental retirement plan is available to all CCBC
employees (Adjunct Faculty, Part Time Associates and Full Time
- Roth 403(b) is a savings feature that is available when you
open a 403(b) account. The Roth 403(b) savings feature allows
employees to contribute after-tax dollars and then withdraw
tax-free dollars from their account upon retirement. The Roth
403(b) savings feature is only offered by the following vendors:
TIAA-CREF and VOYA Financial Advisors, Inc. Adjunct Faculty, Part
Time Associates and Full Time employees are eligible to save for
retirement using the Roth 403(b) savings feature. Employees may
contribute traditional pre-tax 403(b) dollars and Roth 403(b)
post-tax dollars simultaneously. The savings limits are combined
for the Traditional 403(b) and the Roth 403(b) contributions.
- Deferred Compensation Plan — 457(b) offered through VOYA
Financial Advisors, Inc. The 457(b) salary reduction authorization
form is needed. The form is available on SharePoint Forms/Human
Free. Must obtain a parking permit from the Department of Public
Safety to use on all campuses.
Sick and Safe Leave
CCBC is pleased to offer paid sick and safe leave for part-time
employees. Paid sick and safe leave is earned by all part-time
employees including credit and non-credit adjunct faculty,
part-time associates and other part-time employees.