The Executive Director for the Gibbons Institute of Law, Science
& Technology and Institute for Privacy Protection will drive
strategy and execution on all key strategic initiatives of these
joint Institutes; build and execute an annual series of educational
programs featuring experienced attorneys, scholars, and
professionals; and lead efforts to improve external communications
related to the Institutes' programming.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and engage in the daily administrative management of
the joint Institutes.
- Coordinate and oversee all aspects of the Institutes'
programming, driving strategy and execution on all related
initiatives. Manages external relationships, including the
selection and management of attorneys, scholars, and professionals
to support the Institute. Drives business development efforts and
strategic support for all existing programming also identifies and
develops new program opportunities.
- Organize and facilitate workshops, outside speakers, academic
and social events.
- Supervise and manage all on-campus and satellite single-day
programs, including visiting scholars, executive CLE sessions, and
collaborative courses with law firms and related businesses.
- In consultation with the Executive Director of Marketing and
Communications, develop and implement marketing strategies for all
related programs, including print, digital, and social media
platforms. Work cross-functionally with the Law School's marketing
department to enhance the visibility of the Institutes' education
- Prepare and implement annual budgets and maintains financial
oversight for the Institutes. Including reporting on revenue and
- Review agreements and contracts with external vendors and other
professionals to provide services for programs.
- Develop a plan for fundraising opportunities for the
- Represent the Institutes and increase awareness at conferences
and trade programs, acting as a role model and ambassador for the
Institutes and Seton Hall Law School.
- Master's degree
- 3 to 5 years Higher Education experience
Seton Hall University is
committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the
principles of affirmative action.