Assists the Business Administrator with the day-to-day management
of budgetary, financial, personnel and administrative functions for
- Provides financial accountability and ensures compliance with
State and university guidelines by functioning as certifying
- Manages the monthly reconciliation of accounts and generates
monthly financial and budget reports for departments and
- Administers personnel and payroll activities to include
reconciliation of payroll records and salary reallocation
- Assists department staff with personnel issues and maintains
- Participates in the development of the annual budgets.
- Trains and provides guidance to departmental staff regarding
the use of university forms and the application of university and
college policies and procedures.
- Supervises support staff and student workers as assigned in the
central business office and/or Dean's Office.
- Develops and maintains informational databases for the
- Represents the college on behalf of the Business Administrator
as required.Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Bachelors and 3 years experience.
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical
aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or
the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline.
Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal,
directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or
an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is
directly related to the type of work being performed.
Requires a minimum of three (3) years of directly job-related
- PeopleSoft Financial/HR experience a plus
- Taleo experience
- Experienced maintain personnel records
- HR/Payroll functions, including e-forms, I-9’s etc.
Candidates interested in applying for the position
must submit the following documents with the application:
a. Cover letter describing the manner in which your experience
applies to the posting.
c. Salary history
e. (3) Three work references including (current/past supervisors
Notes to Applicant:
Candidates interested in applying for
the position must submit the following documents with the
application: a.) Cover letter describing the manner in which your
experience applies to the posting. b.) Resume c.) Salary history
d.) Transcript e. (3) Three work references including (current/past
supervisors and colleagues)