This position will be open until filled.
This position performs a wide range of
administrative support related to data-gathering and reporting,
emergency response, assessment, and special projects for the Office
of Student Affairs and Enrollment Management division.
H.S. Diploma or equivalent and 4
years experience. Or, combination of experience and education
sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the
Job Specific Task List:
- Coordinates basic research and information-gathering projects;
provides administrative and organizational support for
accreditation and assessment projects using various applications
such as MS Office and Google Docs; maintains databases,
benchmarking surveys, and spreadsheets used in assessment projects;
provides technical, logistical, and administrative support for
special projects which are assigned to the executive director. -
- Answers and/or re-directs basic inquiries from internal and
external stakeholders via phone calls, email or in person; follows
up with internal and external complaints and prepares summary
reports; maintains records and resolutions; manages correspondence
related to complaint investigation - (Essential)
- Prepares presentations and documentation using presentation
software or desktop publishing applications, frequently modifying
format and content to customize for specific audiences; prepares
reports to define and evaluate problems. - (Essential)
- Assists with gathering, recording, and review of student
success data on a range of student populations such as
traditional-age students, dual enrollment, adult/non-traditional
students, veterans, and first-generation students; works
independently and effectively manages projects assigned,
demonstrating an ability to prioritize requests and organize the
assigned workload. - (Essential)
- Assist with development and execution of large and small online
or remote meetings, trainings, and workshops (approximately 2 -
200+ people), Assist with the flow and orchestration of meetings,
able to use zoom tools for meeting management, google tools for
meeting enhancements, detail oriented to perform multiple projects
and performs other duties as assigned. - (Essential)
If part time, hours per week:
About Us: www.hacc.edu
Learning for all; learning for life.
Our Diversity Statement:
As an institution of higher
education, HACC recognizes its responsibility to maintain an
environment that affirms the diversity of people and ideas.
HACC embraces, supports, and actively pursues a policy of
inclusiveness that reflects and appreciates the diversity of the
community it serves and the world in which we live.
The Board of Trustees and the President lead HACC’s commitment to
open access to education, diversity, cultural sensitivity, and
equal opportunity in employment. This commitment serves to promote
a college-wide environment of collegiality, inclusiveness, respect,
and cultural competence.
Our Core Values:
- We set high goals and achieve them.
- We consistently perform above our own and others’
- We provide exceptional service to all.
- We challenge the status quo.
- We continually strive to develop new and creative approaches to
the education and training needs of our communities.
- We promote respect, collegiality, diversity and empathy in all
we say and do.
- We nurture awareness and cultural sensitivity to create a
climate of trust.
- We create a learning environment that appreciates
- We respect the shared governance decision-making process.
- We behave in a manner consistent with our core values.
- We are honest, open and truthful in our statements and
- We provide the most accurate information available in all
Oct 15, 2021 Eastern Daylight Time