This position will be open until filled.
Evening/weekend supervisor that covers when the
full-time staff are out and helps with game days.
Current CPR and First Aid Certification
Please note that this position is
required to comply with PA Act 15. You will need to present
completed clearances and training certificates at the time of hire.
Please visit https://www.hacc.edu/HumanResources/NewHire/index.cfm
(and scroll to PA Act 15 Clearances) for more information.
The Equipment You'll Need:
It is HACC’s expectation that candidates selected for this role
will provide their own technology equipment while working
Your own computer (Windows, Linux, or Macintosh desktop or laptop)
with current web browser installed (Firefox, Edge, Safari, Chrome)
Access to broadband internet connection at all times during
employment (DSL, 4G/LTE, FIOS, Satellite, or Cable/Xfinity/Comcast
Equipment/technology which enables you to communicate synchronously
during meetings and other events, such as USB Headset, speaker and
microphone, captioning services, adaptive technology, assistive
Previous customer service and
Knowledge of recreational-sports facilities.
Strong problem-solving skills.
Job Specific Task List:
1. Responsible for set-up and tear-down for special and scheduled
events during scheduled shift. - (Essential)
2. Assist in solving potential problems occurring during special or
scheduled activities. - (Essential)
3. Is a first responder in the event of an accident or incident
occurring in Evans. Completes coinciding paperwork and informs
designated individuals of the situation. - (Essential)
4. Fill-in as necessary for game day staff. - (Essential)
5. Responsible for facility use data collecting regarding use of
facility during scheduled shift. - (Essential)
6. Responsible for nightly report, closing procedures of the
facility and equipment storage during scheduled shift. -
7. Enforces College policies for Evans Center. Monitors facility
and check-in process. - (Essential)
8. Solves conflicts in a positive and professional manner. -
9. Supervises front desk, weight room and lifeguard staff during
scheduled shift. - (Essential)
10. Assist Director in developing and evaluating policies and
procedures. - (Essential)
11. Responsible for daily staff and facility schedule during
scheduled shift. - (Essential)
12. Monitors and reports facility repairs or improvements needed. -
Other duties as described. - (Standard)
Part-Time (less than 1,000 hours)
If part time, hours per week:
up to 20 hours
About Us: www.hacc.edu
Learning for all; learning for life.
Our Diversity Statement:
As an institution of higher
education, HACC recognizes its responsibility to maintain an
environment that affirms the diversity of people and ideas.
HACC embraces, supports, and actively pursues a policy of
inclusiveness that reflects and appreciates the diversity of the
community it serves and the world in which we live.
The Board of Trustees and the President lead HACC’s commitment to
open access to education, diversity, cultural sensitivity, and
equal opportunity in employment. This commitment serves to promote
a college-wide environment of collegiality, inclusiveness, respect,
and cultural competence.
Our Core Values:
- We set high goals and achieve them.
- We consistently perform above our own and others’
- We provide exceptional service to all.
- We challenge the status quo.
- We continually strive to develop new and creative approaches to
the education and training needs of our communities.
- We promote respect, collegiality, diversity and empathy in all
we say and do.
- We nurture awareness and cultural sensitivity to create a
climate of trust.
- We create a learning environment that appreciates
- We respect the shared governance decision-making process.
- We behave in a manner consistent with our core values.
- We are honest, open and truthful in our statements and
- We provide the most accurate information available in all
Oct 14, 2021 Eastern Daylight Time