Job Vacancy Announcement
Executive Associate I
Curriculum and Compliance
Full Time or Part Time
Hiring Salary Range
$47,814 - $52,595/Annually
Fixed Term/Tenure Track (Faculty Only)
Regular or Temporary
Job Description Summary
Responsible for coordinating, supervising, and monitoring
day-to-day operations of the administrative function of the
Assistant Vice President for Curriculum, Programs, and Regulation
purchasing and budgeting, and work order delivery system.
- Minimum one to two years of college credit (30 credit hours is
equivalent to one year). Associates degree preferred.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- A comparable amount of training and experience may be
substituted for the minimum qualifications.
CRITERIA : The following criteria, which are not the sole criteria
used in the final hiring decision, will be used to review the
applications of those persons who meet the stated minimum
qualifications and to select those qualified applicants who will be
interviewed. Other information and observations made during the
interview process may be considered in the selection process.
Resume/CV and cover letter are required with the application.
Please ensure that your documents address the criteria listed
below for this position.
- Oversees and processes requisitions for the procurement of
services and goods
- Assists with completing Maryland Higher Education Commission (
MHEC ) documents accompanying proposals for submission
- Coordinates calendar and establish meeting schedule for the
- Conducts research and provide information related to
establishing and maintaining articulation agreements with colleges
- Maintains articulation database, files, and uploads agreements
- Communicates by telephone or e‑mail issues pertaining to
students, faculty and staff the process for student complaints
- Acts as a resource for Teaching, Learning, and Student Success
( TLSS ) complaint investigators
- Provides administrative support as it relates Curriculum
- Provide clerical support to the AVP
- Attend Teaching, Learning, and Student Success ( TLSS ) staff
meetings, Curriculum Committee meetings and take notes related to
curriculum committee decisions.
- Maintains appointment calendar, schedules meetings as
- Monitors release of completed purchase orders to the accounting
office for payment.
- Disseminates information in accordance with prescribed policies
and procedures in response to internal and external requests.
Is Background Check Required?
- Must be able to work Monday through Friday 8:30 am – 4:30
- Ability to communicate effectively in spoken and written
- As required by the 1986 Immigration Act, be prepared to present
acceptable documentation showing your identity and that you are a
U.S. citizen or an alien who is authorized to work.
Open Until Filled
Background Check Statement
Prince George’s Community College is committed to providing a safe
campus community. PGCC conducts background investigations for
applicants being considered for employment. Background
investigations include reference checks, a criminal history record
check, education verification, and when appropriate, a financial
(credit) report or driving history check.
Special Instructions to Applicants
Prince George’s Community College values the safety of its
students, faculty, and staff. As part of that commitment, the
College has announced effective October 21, 2021, all students,
faculty, and staff must be vaccinated against COVID -19 or tested
for the virus weekly. As a prospective or new employee, you will be
required to comply with this mandate and all the necessary safety
protocols, including wearing a mask. Please direct your questions
related to the vaccination, testing, mask mandates, and
requirements for exemptions to VMPO@pgcc.edu .
; you will receive an email acknowledging
receipt of your application, upon which time no further
communication occurs unless selected for an interview or the
position is filled. If recommended for hire, communication is
immediately sent to your references listed on your application.
Also, you will receive an email notification from HireRight
requesting you to submit authorization to complete a background
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Which of the following best describes your level of completed
education? (Education details must be included in your
- Master's Degree or above from an accredited
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college/university
- Associate's Degree from an accredited college/university
- One to two years of college credit (30 credit hours is
equivalent to one year)
- Less than 30 credits from an accredited college/university
- High School Diploma or GED
- None of the above
- * Min Qual: Do you have demonstrated ability to supervise or
- * Do you have a comparable amount of training and experience
that may be substituted for the minimum qualifications?
- * Briefly describe your experience referenced in the previous
question. Do not enter 'See Resume'
(Open Ended Question)
- * How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
- HigherEd Jobs
- Hispanic Outlook
- Personal Referral
- PGCC Website
- Social Media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
- The Chronicle of Higher Ed
- The Washington Post
- Other: Please indicate below
- How did you hear about this employment opportunity? If you
selected 'Other' please indicate source:
(Open Ended Question)
- Cover Letter
- Letter of Recommendation 1