Full time hire date will be July 2022 (subject to change). There
may be an opportunity for a transitional period to work with
current program director.
This position will be open until filled.
A faculty member responsible for campus
oversight of the Program curriculum and operations. The Campus
Director is responsible for all aspects of the program, including
the management, administration, continuous review and analysis,
planning, development, and general effectiveness of the program at
that campus. The Program Director will receive a minimum of 40%
overall administrative release time for the academic year to
perform the administrative responsibilities to oversee the program
on at his/her campus.
Bachelor's Degree in a related field and 2 years full-time clinical
experience as a registered diagnostic medical sonographer in ABD
extended and OB/GYN concentrations.
Current RDMS (AB and OB/GYN) and RVT (VT)
Or a combination of experience and education sufficient to
successfully perform the essential duties of the job.
Please note that all teaching
faculty are required to comply with PA Act 15. You will need to
present completed clearances and training certificates at the time
of hire. Please visit
https://www.hacc.edu/HumanResources/NewHire/index.cfm(and scroll to
PA Act 15 Clearances) for more information.
$57,400 - $74,650
Experience in supervision.
Teaching experience preferred.
Job Specific Task List:
- Illustrative only - not inclusive of every task assigned to a
position. - (Standard)
- Provides oversight for the daily operations of the program. -
- Provide guidance and leadership for the clinical coordinators
(Harrisburg/Lancaster campus only). - (Standard)
- Work in collaboration with Department Chair on the following: o
Recruitment of clinical agencies o Recruitment of adjunct faculty o
Clinical assignment of agencies o Clinical assignment of faculty o
Research campus outcomes, and develop plan for remediation o
Perform classroom and/or clinical observations as needed. AP- 878 o
Verify continuing education for faculty - (Standard)
- Work with Academic Dean to prepare class schedules and staff
faculty accordingly. - (Standard)
- Order course material and works in coordination with the campus
bookstores. - (Standard)
- Work with Academic Dean in the on-boarding, observation, and
evaluation of adjunct faculty. - (Standard)
- Participate in the budget process including planning and
capital requests, manages operational budget and day to day
transfers. - (Standard)
- Support student success and responds to and works to resolve
student issues. o Attend marketing events and open houses.
Participates in college and community service activities. o Conduct
program orientations. o Maintain appropriate student records as
required by the college, accrediting, licensure and registry
agencies. o Handle complaints regarding the program. o Handle
disciplinary actions with students. o Oversee campus-based
celebration ceremonies. o Reviews admissions documentation for
clearance to the program. - (Standard)
- Represent “the face of HACC” through involvement with community
projects. - (Standard)
- Represent “the face of HACC” and maintain open communication
with all clinical agencies utilized by the college. -
- Prepares and provides instruction for given course load. -
- Supervises employees and assigns work. - (Essential)
- Manages operational budget and day to day transfers for
program. - (Essential)
- Oversees a department or function and provides leadership and
direction. - (Essential)
Full Time 12 Month
About Us: www.hacc.edu
Learning for all; learning for life.
Our Diversity Statement:
As an institution of higher
education, HACC recognizes its responsibility to maintain an
environment that affirms the diversity of people and ideas.
HACC embraces, supports, and actively pursues a policy of
inclusiveness that reflects and appreciates the diversity of the
community it serves and the world in which we live.
The Board of Trustees and the President lead HACC’s commitment to
open access to education, diversity, cultural sensitivity, and
equal opportunity in employment. This commitment serves to promote
a college-wide environment of collegiality, inclusiveness, respect,
and cultural competence.
Our Core Values:
- We set high goals and achieve them.
- We consistently perform above our own and others’
- We provide exceptional service to all.
- We challenge the status quo.
- We continually strive to develop new and creative approaches to
the education and training needs of our communities.
- We promote respect, collegiality, diversity and empathy in all
we say and do.
- We nurture awareness and cultural sensitivity to create a
climate of trust.
- We create a learning environment that appreciates
- We respect the shared governance decision-making process.
- We behave in a manner consistent with our core values.
- We are honest, open and truthful in our statements and
- We provide the most accurate information available in all
Oct 14, 2021 Eastern Daylight Time