Systems Administrator II will support college-wide IT systems,
including cloud-based solutions, server/client software, and
various other IT end-user devices used by the college. This
position is involved in projects early on, gathering requirements
and evaluating solutions to present to the Director, IT Systems,
the IT Project Manager, and CIO. Once a solution is
selected, this position will gather quotes, initiate the
procurement of any hardware or software, and work with the end-user
to implement the solution. Once solution is implemented, this
position will be the primary caretaker for the system and be
responsible for the maintenance and back-up processes
Job duties include:
- Design and develop MacOS support infrastructure that is used to
configure and maintain MacOS, iOS, and TvOS devices. Maintaining
MacOS servers for MacOS devices and Jamf MDM for iOS
- Provide classroom software support in coordination with
MacOS-iOS Computer Lab Paraprofessional. Provide software support
for general application (Office, Chrome, etc.) usage for MacOS and
- Support, develop, and deploy numerous projects via Azure
- Work with other IT staff to resolve network and other
technology issues via the helpdesk ticketing system.
- Administer Adobe Creative Cloud Console and Adobe
licenses. Packaging Adobe Creative Cloud Applications.
Purchasing Adobe licenses.
- Create, administrate, and support Microsoft Groups, Teams, and
OneDrive using PowerShell and Microsoft Admin Center.
- Using Google Admin to configure, support, and maintain ChromeOS
- Research and implement password management solutions to ensure
admin account security.
- Maintain and contribute to an internal wiki solution for IT.
- Assist with the future classroom initiatives to test and deploy
wireless presentation technologies.
- Responsible for mobile device management with LLCC’s Android
- Administer and monitor Cylance anti-virus for MacOS
Minimum qualifications include:
- Associate degree or equivalent
- Two years experience in an educational setting or related
As a staff member at LLCC, you can look forward to 22 paid
holidays a year, including 2 weeks at the end of the calendar year
and one week in March for mid-semester break; 12 Fridays off in the
summer; and 2 personal days, 15 sick days, and starting with 15
vacation days per year. LLCC staff, their spouse and
qualified dependent children are eligible to use the tuition waiver
on credited courses. LLCC is a positive, team-oriented
environment supportive of staff development. Come join our team of
dedicated professionals and be a part of something bigger!!
Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a
criminal background check and drug screen. Starting salary will be
commensurate with education and experience and will be no less than
$57,327 per year with an excellent benefit package. The full
position description, qualifications and application can be
accessed at https://llcc.peopleadmin.com/postings/4790.
Interested applicants should apply online on or before
October 31, 2021.