Admissions Salesforce Developer
Position Summary Information
Responsible for CRM and related systems operations and development
for the Enrollment Services division and other student services
related functions within the Enrollment and Student Services
division. Through planning, designing, implementing, and
maintaining best practices, ensures that the use of technology
aligns with the University’s enrollment objectives and goals.
Evaluates the use of and implements existing and emerging
technology to improve both effectiveness and efficiency.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Within the organization, support and enhance the use of the
university’s various technology resources such as Jenzabar CX,
Recruitment Manager, InsideCBU, phone systems, Cognos and other
reporting tools, etc.
2. Work closely with other areas/departments (such as Financial
Aid, Enrollment/Academic Advising, Residence Life, and others) to
provide user-friendly tools for prospects who are working through
the enrollment process.
3. Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce.com
4. Maintain Salesforce.com sandbox environment for product testing
5. Participate in efforts to develop and execute testing, training
6. Utilize best practices to perform operational support,
enhancements, bug fixes as needed to the Salesforce.com
7. Assist with the planning of application changes, development,
and installation of upgrades and new releases.
8. Proactively engage on continuous improvement efforts for
application design, support, and practice development
9. Provide technical assistance and end user troubleshooting for
bug fixes, enhancements, and “how-to” assistance
10. Implement customer-based solutions and develop products on the
Force.com platform using Apex and Visual Force
11. Integrate multiple systems with Salesforce, including student
information system, internal proprietary applications, and other
third party applications
12. Works closely with CBU’s ITS staff in implementing changes and
13. Participate in local, regional, and state activities to promote
California Baptist University.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Other Knowledge Skills and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
§ Experience working on Salesforce platforms or other CRM software
§ Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems
integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and
§ Skill, experience, and expertise in core web technologies
§ Apex and Visualforce development, design, configuration, testing
and deployment of Salsforce.com solutions.
§ In depth knowledge of REST / SOAP API’s and experience building
integrations with Salesforce.com.
§ Skill in the use of personal computers and related software
§ A thorough knowledge of: Business English and arithmetic; general
office methods, procedures and practices.
§ Ability to plan, develop, and coordinate multiple projects.
§ Ability to read and write at a level appropriate to the duties of
§ Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare
§ Ability to supervise and train staff, including organizing,
prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
§ Strong organizational skills and detailed oriented.
§ Ability to maintain confidentiality.
§ Excellent telephone courtesy knowledge and experience.
§ Ability to interpret, adapt, and apply guidelines and
§ Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and
§ Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures,
formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies
§ Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
§ Ability to develop and maintain recordkeeping systems and
§ Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or one to
two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
Posting Detail Information
Remove from Web
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants
State and Federal law permit California Baptist University to
discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its
purpose. The University does not discriminate contrary to either
State or Federal law.
Quick Link to Posting
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you a Christian?
- * Do you attend church regularly?
- If no, please explain (required):
(Open Ended Question)
- * Are you both familiar with and not in conflict with the
fundamental doctrines and practices of the California Southern
Baptist Convention as stated in the Baptist Faith and Message dated
June 14, 2000? (Please see above link for more information)
- Yes (I am familiar and not in conflict)
- No (I am in conflict or not familiar)
- Cover Letter
- Letter of Reference 1
- Letter of Reference 2
- Other Document
- Other Document 2