Assists in the day-to-day operations of the campus card, to include
the issuance of the University's ID card; acts as liaison with
other campus departments and colleges for all card sales activity;
provides front-line leadership and customer service.
- Manages the administrative operations of the Cougar Card
Office. Oversees the hiring and supervision of front-line staff,
including student workers.
- Assists in the assessment of university customer service needs
and recommends appropriate business solutions.
- Develops and prepares high level operational and analytical
reports in support of established key performance indicators and
- Supports the management of cash collections and revenue
reallocations, deposits, closed debit accounts, and
interdepartmental revenue transfers.
- Assists with maintaining cardholder database, which includes
issuing new and replacement cards, management of the various
privileges managed within the card system, including but not
limited to meal plans, enrollment verification, access control and
debit card sales.
- Responsible for the inventory, installation, and repair of all
campus card equipment and peripherals, and card stock.
- Assists with development of communication and outreach
strategies promoting new programs to campus population, and to off
- Develops and implements policies and procedures related to
campus card program and related services.
- Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems with the
program.Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Bachelors and 3 years experience.
Education: Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical
and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional
discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional
discipline. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained
through a formal, directly job-related 4 year degree from a college
or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training
program that is directly related to the type of work being
Experience: Requires a minimum of three (3) year of directly
- Previous experience in ID card office operations
- Experience in a university setting
- Vendor relation experience
- Experience in front–line leadership /customer service
- Will consider experience in lieu of education