Responsible for the oversight and security of
all Finance related systems. Manage the college's investment
portfolio with supervision by
the controller and vice president finance. Provide support for
daily cash management. Manage the compliance and original
college debt service bonds. Manage assigned Central budgets.
Bachelor's Degree and 3 years experience.*
Or a combination of experience and education sufficient to
successfully perform the essential duties of the job.
$49,508 - $63,123
Job Specific Task List:
1. Oversees the college's purchasing card and procurement
softwares, backup to the assistant bursar, cashiering and banking
services as administrator for the college's cashiering software.
Work independently and with College wide finance end users to solve
technical problems, analyze computer support system needs, and meet
processing and reporting needs through Banner and other ERP
software. Works directly with IT finance business analyst to solve
technical and accounting related issues. - (Standard)
2. Manage security requests for access to the college's ERP system
as well as other finance softwares. To include procurement
software, purchasing software, cashiering software, etc. Maintain
Banner Finance Module Security; including training cost mangers to
view and utilize Banner Finance module; assign appropriate class
and update Fund & Organization security to Banner Finance
module. Work in conjunction with IT to determine and create new
Finance classes in accordance with Finance guidelines. Recommend
changes and improvements to processes. - (Standard)
3. Manage and maintain college-wide finance approval queues. To
include setup of proxies, reorganizations, etc. - (Standard)
4. Main contact for pertinent college-wide required website access.
5. Manage college investments. Responsible for financial modeling
and forecasting cash flow needs. Controlling daily exposure and
positioning the college's cash. Development of new procedures aimed
at supporting the cash position of the college and maintaining
those procedures. Assessing current and potential risks and
advising the management on the necessary precautionary measures.
Applying appropriate accounting practices to investment
transactions. Follow appropriate state, GASB and college policies
and procedures. Process needed journal vouchers for monthly
reconciliation needs. Prepare reconciliations, reports and analysis
as required. Monitor cash flow for student refunds, debt service
payments, payroll and related taxes. - (Standard)
6. Provide daily cash management needs to include: outgoing wires,
ach, transfers between accounts (internal and external), debt
service payment requests, etc. Prepare needed analysis and
reconciliations required for the college's annual audit. -
7. Facilitates all required documentation and requests related to
new college debt service revenue bonds. Ensures bond compliance
with all covenants of the bonds and and federal, state and college
policies. Monitors bond payments and rebate calculations. Provides
guidance to the Financial Analyst, Special Funds responsible for
bond tracking. Assists vp finance and controller with needed
information and suggestions for annual S&P update. Manage debt
inflow/outflow and amortization schedules for debt service. Work
with Sr Fiscal Analyst -State Rptg & Spec Projects on debt that
is funded by PA Department of Revenue. Provide ad hoc reporting as
required. - (Standard)
8. Manage the college's safe deposit boxes. Track inventory and
process any requests for items to be deposited or withdrawn.
Tracking of all titled equipment and vehicles. Work in
collaboration with procurement and financial analyst, special funds
(plant and agency) to ensure proper insurance coverage and
capitalization of assets, either new or disposed. -
9. Track rental income for bond funded projects. Monitor all other
miscellaneous incomes such as commission, insurance, rent, etc. -
10. Prepare, monitor and approve assigned college-wide budgets.
Prepare required analysis and allocation of assigned items. Prepare
required reporting and analysis as support to budget office.
Assists central budget office with collegewide operating budgets,
operating financial statements, and other budget items as required.
Perform other duties as assigned. - (Standard)
Communicates via phone, email, or in person - (Essential)
Operates a computer to gather data, generate reports, and conduct
financial analysis - (Essential)
Ensures compliance with bonds agreements and college policies and
procedures - (Essential)
Ensures compliance with state regulations - (Essential)
Full Time 12 Month
About Us: www.hacc.edu
Learning for all; learning for life.
Our Diversity Statement:
As an institution of higher
education, HACC recognizes its responsibility to maintain an
environment that affirms the diversity of people and ideas.
HACC embraces, supports, and actively pursues a policy of
inclusiveness that reflects and appreciates the diversity of the
community it serves and the world in which we live.
The Board of Trustees and the President lead HACC’s commitment to
open access to education, diversity, cultural sensitivity, and
equal opportunity in employment. This commitment serves to promote
a college-wide environment of collegiality, inclusiveness, respect,
and cultural competence.
Our Core Values:
- We set high goals and achieve them.
- We consistently perform above our own and others’
- We provide exceptional service to all.
- We challenge the status quo.
- We continually strive to develop new and creative approaches to
the education and training needs of our communities.
- We promote respect, collegiality, diversity and empathy in all
we say and do.
- We nurture awareness and cultural sensitivity to create a
climate of trust.
- We create a learning environment that appreciates
- We respect the shared governance decision-making process.
- We behave in a manner consistent with our core values.
- We are honest, open and truthful in our statements and
- We provide the most accurate information available in all
Oct 18, 2021 Eastern Daylight Time