Physician-Radiology, Diagnostic - 133
- West Virginia University
- West Virginia, United States
- Salary Not Specified
- Posted Date
- Oct 2, 2021
- Position Type
- Faculty Positions, Health & Medicine, Medicine, Other Health & Medicine, Surgery
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Radiology Assistant Professor – WVU Eastern Division
West Virginia University is seeking radiologist Assistant (or Associate) Professors for its School of Medicine, Eastern Division regional campus. Positions are primarily clinical, based in Jefferson or Berkeley County WV. Includes hospital coverage at a Berkeley Medical Center and Jefferson Medical Center. Job duties include: provide clinical care and teach medical students and family medicine residents and scholarly activities are highly encouraged. Applicants must have an M.D. or DO degree or equivalent and successfully completed an ACGME certified residency training in Radiology. WV Medical License and DEA registration are both required by start date. Candidates should be BC/BE in Radiology.
Our Eastern Panhandle locations are just over 60 minutes from Washington, D.C. and Baltimore, MD. A rural atmosphere and a lower cost of living mixed with the easy accessibility to the Washington/Baltimore areas make the Eastern Panhandle an ideal place in which to live. While our counties are among the fastest growing Counties in the state, they have very little congestion. In recent years, a steady influx of urban professionals from nearby Washington, DC and Baltimore, Maryland - have contributed to the growth of local telecommuting and high-tech industries.
Academic rank will be commensurate with experience. The position will remain open until filled. WVU offers a high competitive and comprehensive recruitment package which includes occurrence based malpractice.
Interested Candidates should send CV to:
Tina R. Stover, MS, FASPR
System Director of Physician Recruitment
2500 Hospital Drive
Martinsburg, WV 25401
WVU is an AA/EO employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran - and is the recipient of an NSF ADVANCE award for gender equity.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here .
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert