St. Charles Community College is located just west of St. Louis,
in the heart of growing St. Charles County. At St. Charles
Community College, we have a passion for student success. We serve
a growing diverse student population, and we are committed to
increasing the diversity of our faculty and staff who will help
prepare our students for a global society. Qualified candidates
will have demonstrated success in serving diverse student
St Charles Community College is seeking a
full-time Coordinator Academic Programs in Industrial
Technology to provide development and implementation
of specialized studies of automation, robotics,
hydraulics/pneumatics, mechanical blueprint reading, and related
technical skills. Actively engaged in the development and
application of skill growth activities and techniques of recognized
technology methods and application. Formulates and develops program
plans, goals, and objectives, including staffing, facilities,
curriculum, and educational philosophy; assures consistency of
plans with the mission of St. Charles Community College.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties
may be assigned.
- Develop, implement, and maintain instructional programs and
lesson plans for the purpose of student academic success through a
defined course of study.
- Strong communication skills to effectively interact with
individuals from a variety of multi-cultural backgrounds.
- Provides excellent customer service.
- Position requires regular and predictable attendance.
- Position may require teaching duties of not to exceed 49%.
- May recruit, hire, train, and mentor faculty and staff
including direct supervision of staff.
- This position requires thorough knowledge of industry rules and
regulations in the welding and fabrication disciplines including
comprehensive knowledge of equipment, training procedures, testing
skills, test preparation and practice protocols.
- Bachelor's degree in supporting discipline studies or related
field, and/or a combination of education and
related training, and tested experience of supporting discipline
- Five (5) full-time years work experience.
- Knowledge of Quality/Process Improvement Strategies.
- Preferred certifications in Manufacturing Skill Standards and
Council Certified Production Technician (MSSA CPT)
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Six Sigma, or related Industrial Journeyman or related
St. Charles Community College is an Equal Opportunity
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website
below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept
applications through our website.