Washburn University's School of Nursing
for the following adjunct faculty position to teach
medical/surgical clinicals, Spring 2022. Registered Nurses
interested in working with students and have an active Kansas
license are encouraged to apply.
- Minimum of two-year’s experience in the nursing field
- RN licensed in Kansas
Availability or class schedule:
- Include working with a small group of students in the clinical
setting assisting with providing patient care.
- Facilitating communication with the agency staff.
- Assisting students with communication to other healthcare
providers, patients, and families.
- Ensuring facility documentation is completed by the
- Supervising medication administration and completion of
- Grading student work.
- Assisting with on-campus skills checkoffs and simulation.
- Options of one or two days per week are available.
- Clinical rotations are 8 weeks in length.
- Please email your cover letter, CV/Resume to Dr. Debbie
- Indicate position you are applying for on the subject
The successful candidate will be required to submit to a background
check prior to hire. Official transcripts are required once
Washburn is an EOE and is dedicated to providing a student-centered
and teaching-focused academic and work environment. We seek
candidates who are committed to Washburn’s efforts to create a
campus climate that fosters the growth and development of a diverse
student body, and we encourage applications from members of groups
that have been historically underrepresented and/or marginalized in
Washburn University provides equal access to and opportunity in its
programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color,
religion, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status,
or marital or parental status.