Washburn University's School of Nursing
for the following adjunct faculty position to teach
medical/surgical clinicals, Spring 2022. Registered Nurses
interested in working with students and have an active Kansas
license are encouraged to apply.
- Minimum of two-year’s experience in the nursing field
- RN licensed in Kansas
Availability or class schedule:
- Include working with a small group of students in the clinical
setting assisting with providing patient care.
- Facilitating communication with the agency staff.
- Assisting students with communication to other healthcare
providers, patients, and families.
- Ensuring facility documentation is completed by the
- Supervising medication administration and completion of
- Grading student work.
- Assisting with on-campus skills checkoffs and simulation.
- Options of one or two days per week are available.
- Clinical rotations are 8 weeks in length.
- Please email your cover letter, CV/Resume to Dr. Debbie
- Indicate position you are applying for on the subject
The successful candidate will be required to submit to a background
check prior to hire. Official transcripts are required once
Washburn is dedicated to providing a student-centered and teaching
focused academic environment and a curriculum that engages the
diversity of human experience across the globe. We seek candidates
who are committed to Washburn’s efforts to create a climate that
fosters the growth and development of a diverse student body, and
we encourage applications from members of groups that have been
historically underrepresented in higher education. Application
materials should clearly articulate how the candidate will
contribute to the University’s commitment to diversity and
inclusion through their teaching, research, and/or service.
Washburn University is an EOE. Washburn University provides equal
access to and opportunity in its programs, facilities, and
employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national
origin, ancestry, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, genetic information, veteran status, or marital or