Responsible for high volume mail addressing in the Postal
Department. Uses a variety of technical data processing functions
on specialized postal software to ensure mail is certified
according to USPS standards.
- Performs mail certification and presort functions according to
USPS guidelines for various classes of mail
- Processes and prints mail merge an mail lists projects.
- Merges address files and purges duplicates from list
- Enters postal jobs into tracking system and prepare job tickets
for Postal Lead.
- Coordinates with printing department on joint jobs and ensure
finance staff has matching job tracking numbers for invoice
- Consults with customers regarding files formats and techniques
for mailin lists.
- Works with managers to prioritize incoming projects to meet
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
High school and 3 years experience.
Requires a basic knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and
simple mathematical functions like percentages, ratios, etc. as
might normally be acquired through attainment of a high school
diploma or GED.
Requires a minimum of three (3) years of directly job-related