Founded by the Congregation of Holy Cross in 1948, Stonehill is
a private Catholic college located just 22 miles from downtown
Boston on a beautiful 384-acre campus in Easton, Massachusetts.
With a student-to-faculty ratio of 13:1, the College engages its
2,400+ students in 80+ rigorous academic programs in the liberal
arts, sciences, and pre-professional fields.
Faithful to the Holy Cross tradition in education, Stonehill
College is committed to developing the moral, spiritual,
intellectual, physical, and social competencies of its students and
seeks to build and sustain a campus community that embraces
diversity and inclusion in its teaching, learning, living, and
working. Stonehill values the diversity of persons, opinions, and
cultural and religious perspectives. In fulfillment of its motto,
Lux et Spes (“Light and Hope”), the College cultivates in its
students the competence to think, act, and lead with courage
towards creating a more just and compassionate world.
Under the guidance of the Associate Dean for Admission
Information Systems, the Enrollment CRM Specialist will
assist with the utilization of Technolutions Slate.
Essential Duties &
The functions of Slate include our application review system,
web forms, event registration mechanisms, email campaigns,
prospective student portals, and related communications, as well as
database rules, triggers, queries, reports, and more.
- The Enrollment CRM Specialist will support the
College’s student recruitment and retention efforts by:
- Scheduling email campaigns and ad hoc email deployments
- Generating mailing lists
- Maintaining CRM database rules and triggers
- Maintaining CRM database queries and reports
- Maintaining CRM import templates to accommodate data
from third-party sources
- Monitoring data exchanges between internal systems
- Assisting in the creation and maintenance of business processes
- Assisting in the creation of system documentation and training
- Participating in other information system projects as
Education & Experience
A Bachelor’s Degree is required along with 1-year related
experience, or equivalency.
Interested applicants should submit online a cover letter and
resume via the URL link:
Applicants who will
enrich the diversity of the campus community are strongly
encouraged to apply. Stonehill College is
an equal opportunity employer committed to