Career Opportunity Number
HEERF: Part-Time Automotive Assistant
MCC - Any Location
Temporary Part-Time Staff
Job Open Date
Job Close Date
Limited Duration assignment to end no later than April 30, 2022,
but may be extended.
Assist with curriculum and instructional planning for students in
the automotive technology lab.
- Assist in the Automotive Lab by providing support to automotive
- Assist faculty and staff with the setup and maintenance of
laboratory vehicles, components, and equipment in labs as
- Order automotive parts and supplies as required.
- Provide assistance to students using specialized automotive
diagnostic computer software applications.
- Assist supervisor in all areas related to the operation of the
automotive labs including safety procedures.
- Assist with minor repairs on laboratory equipment and
coordinate equipment repair and supply orders.
- Work with the instructional office in support of the campus
- Oversee the process of checking out tools, parts, supplies, and
equipment to lab students.
- Check in customer vehicles, write repair orders and collect
payment for completed customer repairs.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- One (1) year full time, directly related work experience.
$12.00 per hour
Type of Part-time Job
Part Time Staff
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
Optional & Required Documents
- * What is the highest level of education you have as conferred
through an official transcript?
- Have not completed High School/GED
- High School/GED
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Doctorate degree
- * How much full-time experience do you have in automotive work,
as supported by the employment history listed on your online
- less than 1 year
- between 1 & 2 years
- between 2 & 3 years
- between 3 & 4 years
- between 4 & 5 years
- five years or more
- * How much administrative support, customer service, or related
area do you have, as supported by the employment history listed on
- less than one year
- between 1 and 2 years
- between 2 and 3 years
- between 3 and 4 years
- between 4 and 5 years
- five or more years
- * Do you currently have Automotive Service Excellence (ASE)
Master Certification? (A copy of this document must be attached to
- * How did you learn about this position?
- Academic Keys
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- Diverse Issues in Higher Education
- Dos Mundos
- Employee referral
- Inside Higher Ed
- Kansas City Call
- Kansas City Globe
- Kansas City Hispanic News
- MCC Website
- Other Source
- Cover Letter
- Transcript 01
- Transcript 02
- Transcript 03
- Letter of Recommendation 01
- Letter of Recommendation 02
- Letter of Recommendation 03
- Other Document 01
- Other Document 02
- Other Document 03