Graduate Assistant - Facilities and Operations
The Graduate Assistant will provide support and assistance to the
Associate AD for Facilities and Operations. The GA receives
graduate school tuition covering a maximum of 9 credit hours per
semester as well as a monthly stipend.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES :
- Assists Associate AD for Facilities and Operations with
administration/operation of all athletic facilities on campus.
- Facilities/operations responsibilities to include maintenance
of athletic venues, supervision of events and student employees for
all internal and external facility users, game/match preparation,
and assistance with the administration of Kansas City Chiefs
Employment is contingent on acceptance into MWSU Graduate School
(2.75 GPA required for admission).
For more information regarding our graduate programs, please go to
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have a valid US driver’s license.
- Abilities to handle a high workload in a demanding environment
and be well organized
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to maintain confidentiality when handling sensitive
information and issues
- Able to work independently.
- Knowledge of University and NCAA rules and regulations; possess
the requisite qualities for the profession.
- CPR / AED certified or be willing to take necessary steps to
become certified upon hire.
Light Work; exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or a
negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry,
push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human
Hours of Work
20 hours per week
Looney Complex and Griffon Indoor Sports Complex
Open Until Filled