Course instructor for a mobile app development course,
presenting the fundamentals of app development and targeting the
Android platform. The course is taught completely in English.
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a
closely related field.
- Experience in native mobile app development for Android
(including the Kotlin programming language).
- Teaching experience at a university (undergraduate) level.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in English at a C2 level (or equivalent).
- The candidate will need to provide a cover letter in
- Having a separate main line of work is an indispensable
requirement for the selection process
- Experience cross-platform app development techniques and
- Experience in iOS app development.
- PhD in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related
- Experience in distance learning environments (e.g., Moodle,
- English as a native language.
Affiliated teaching staff are experts in their fields who, while
employed elsewhere, are able to combine their main line of work
with a collaboration at the UOC. Therefore, having a separate main
line of work is an indispensable requirement for the selection
Based in an online learning environment, course instructors
introduce, guide, plan, stimulate, focus, motivate and tie together
students' learning processes with a proactive approach. They
provide teaching assistance to students both individually and
collectively, monitoring their learning over the course of the
semester. They address students' doubts, offer examples and further
explanations, stimulate debates, encourage participation in forums,
and provide personalized feedback to help students' learning
processes. Course instructors may also engage in other activities
related to the creation of learning resources.
Interested candidates should visit the Join our team section of
the join our team website, where you can find the terms and
conditions for working with us.
To take part in the selection process, you need to register as a
candidate in the Join our team section. Once registered, you can
apply from the candidate area.