Service Aide - Panther Pantry (Part-Time)
Reports To and Evaluated by
Director of Student Activities
High school diploma. Experience with student programming. Excellent
customer service. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Must be able to demonstrate the Morton College core values of
compassion, fairness, respect, responsibility, tolerance and
Candidate should be a good communicator, well organized, has the
ability to assist in planning large events and possess good time
management skills. Flexible schedule to work evenings and sometimes
weekends. Bilingual in Spanish and English, both written and
Manage inventory, maintain accurate usage records, maintain a clean
working environment in the pantry, schedule and recruit volunteers,
communicate with GCFD and maintain communication line, manage
communication via email and social media for the pantry.
Specific Job Duties
- Manage inventory
- Maintain accurate usage records
- Maintain a clean working environment in the pantry
- Schedule and recruit volunteers
- Communicate with GCFD and maintain communication line
- Manage communication via email and social media for the
- Other duties as assigned
Desired Start Date
Position End Date (if temporary)
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
- Public Job Posting
- Internal Job Posting
- Agency Referral
- Personal Referral
- How did you learn about this employment opportunity?
- Morton 'careers' website
- Internal posting
- Inside Higher Ed
- Higher Ed jobs
- newspaper/trade journal
- What is the highest degree completed?
- H.S. Diploma
- List language(s) spoken or written fluently
(Open Ended Question)
- Cover Letter
- Letters of Recommendation
- Curriculum Vitae