Reviews student records and processes student record requests.
Verifies and maintains student records, provides information to
students and visitors, and resolves customer problems.Job
- Reviews student records to ensure accuracy of data. Identifies
discrepancies and resolves problems, referring complex issues to
- Audits, updates and maintains records in student information
- Processes requests for student transcripts, enrollment and
degree verifications, diplomas, address changes, and other student
- Provides enrollment and student record assistance in person to
current, former, and prospective students. Researches academic
records for current and former students.
- Processes graduation applications and certifications and may
process diploma orders.
- Answers telephone and emails, typically as second-tier support,
resolving complex or unusual matters for current and prospective
students and third parties.
- Prepares weekly reports and correspondence.
- May provide work leadership to Records Associate
- May handle cash received for processing of requests.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Associates and 3 years experience
Requires the ability and knowledge for analysis and interpretation
of procedures, policies and practices attainable through specific
education and/or training programs in a specialty or technical
field. Advanced vocational or electronic skills or a basic
knowledge of a professional field is required. An Associate's
degree or certification/licensing in a technical specialty program
of over 18 months and up to 3 years duration are characteristic of
this field.Experience: Requires a minimum of three (3) years of
directly job-related experience. Certification/Licensing: