Assistant Director of Graduate Enrollment
The Assistant Director of Graduate Enrollment will assist in and be
responsible for all aspects of the graduate admission and
enrollment processes. This position will oversee the recruitment
and enrollment process for veterans and students from military
families who are seeking enrollment in Lasell's graduate and
bachelor's degree completion programs degree programs. The
Assistant Director is responsible for proactively engaging students
throughout the enrollment process, utilizing a CRM (Slate -
Technolutions) to manage prospects and applicant conversion.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The statements below are intended to describe the principal
duties of the person or persons assigned to this job. They are not
intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties and
responsibilities. Lasell University has the right to add or change
the job responsibilities at any time.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED BY THE
- Provide a high level of personalized service to Graduate and
Professional Studies inquiries, applicants, and deposits via phone,
email, in person and virtually.
- Engage, recruit and implement a veteran recruiting plan that
increases the number of veterans, service members and students from
- Assist Graduate and Professional Studies students with the
enrollment processes including financial aid, student accounts, and
- Act as a liaison between graduate students and University
departments including the Offices of the Registrar, Graduate
Student Services, Residence Life, Student Accounts, and Student
- Provide information sessions, interviews, phone/virtual
appointments and webinars
- Initiate and manage select recruitment/marketing activities to
grow Graduate and Professional Studies enrollment
- Interview candidates
- Conduct thorough follow-up and review of graduate applications
and providing decisions in a timely manner.
- Strong professional writing, public speaking skills,
organizational and time management skills
- Ability to problem solve and identify solutions in a team
environment and independently
- Other duties as assigned.
Other Requirements of the Job:
- Minimum Education level: A bachelor's degree is required.
Master's degree preferred
- One or more years of higher education/sales experience
- Computer skills: Good working knowledge of CRM tools (Slate -
Technolutions a plus), database management and MS Office
- Evening and weekend hours required
- Occasional travel required
- Must have a car and a valid driver's license
- Prior experience recruiting military personnel or veterans to a
college or university
Interested candidates should upload a letter of interest, resume
and the information of three (3) references using the forms below.
Review of resumes will begin immediately, and applications will be
accepted until the position is filled.
Lasell University requires all employees to be vaccinated and to
provide the documentation upon the start of employment. Lasell also
provides individuals the opportunity to request a medical or
Lasell University is committed to equal opportunity in every
aspect of hiring and employment. Lasell proactively reviews its
policies and practices to assure that decisions with respect to
every dimension of employment are made without regard to age, color
of skin, disability, gender expression and identity, genetic
predisposition, marital status, national origin, race, ethnicity,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, status as a
victim of domestic violence, and all other protected groups and
classes under Federal and State Laws and executive