A.T. Still University (ATSU) is seeking Administrative Support for
Learning & Disability Resources. The position reports to the
Director - Learning & Disability Resources. The position also
provides administrative support to the Behavioral Health &
Wellness department, assisting all staff members of both
A resume and cover letter are required with your application.
The starting rate is $15.00 per hour.
Major Job Duties
Education and Experience
- Answer phones, greet and direct visitors, answer questions, and
assist students with scheduling appointments.
- Manage department email accounts and calendars. Create/maintain
department forms, files, and records.
- Distribute mail and ship/receive packages.
- Ensure department data is maintained in an accurate manner.
Assist with report creation as requested.
- Process purchase orders/check requests, and track spending
relative to department budgets. Set up new vendors for ordering and
- Order, stock, and monitor supplies.
- Coordinate special events (reservations, food arrangements,
setup and cleanup).
- Assist with travel arrangements and process travel expense
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school plus one year technical training or schooling.
- Associate's degree or better preferred.
- 2-3 years’ experience providing administrative/clerical support
in an office environment.
Personal Characteristics or Traits
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organization, accuracy, attention to detail, event
- Intermediate skill level with Microsoft Word, Excel,
Powerpoint, and Access and Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides
- Adobe Acrobat and Zoom experience helpful
- Strong work ethic: reliable, accurate, and committed to doing
the best job possible
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Personable, welcoming, helpful demeanor