Durham University is one of the
world's top universities with strengths across the Arts and
Humanities, Sciences and Social Sciences.
Person specification - skills,
knowledge, qualifications and experience required
- Good IT skills, including use of Microsoft Office.
- Five GCSE's at least Grade C or level four (or equivalent)
including English Language and Mathematics (or equivalent
- Evidence of personal development to maintain skills.
- General administrative experience in an office
- Experience of working as part of a team in a customer focussed
service to ensure the delivery of high quality services.
- Demonstrable ability to provide advice and guidance to a range
of customers and colleagues.
- Experience of managing time in order to meet deadlines.
- Ability to solve problems as part of a team and resolve