Assistant/Associate Professor of Project Management
Department Contact Email
Job Summary/Basic Function
The College of Business, at Central State University in
Wilberforce, Ohio invites applications for a full-time,
tenure-track appointment at the rank of Assistant or Associate
Professor of Project Management.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Teach graduate and undergraduate courses as assigned. Minimum
teaching load is twelve credit hours per semester (or twenty-four
credit hours per academic year). Courses are delivered
face-to-face, online, or hybrid.
• Maintain required office hours and provide academic advisement to
• Participate in the development, review and improvement of
• Participate in Departmental, College-wide, and University-wide
committees and activities.
• Serve as faculty advisor for a student organization.
• Maintain currency in teaching discipline and professional
• Work collaboratively with other faculty on schedule development,
marketing events, student and faculty recruitment, retention
efforts, and other departmental or college-wide activities.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Ph.D. in Project Management or related field
• Ability to teach undergraduate and graduate level courses.
• Commitment to teaching excellence, innovative curriculum
development and delivery.
• Willingness to teach at both the main campus and the CSU Dayton
• Demonstrate potential for developing publishable research.
• Experience and interest in teaching students from diverse
cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
• Ability to use technology in instruction and advising.
• Preference will be given to those qualified to teach quantitative
courses including management information system, data analysis,
quantitative methods, and operations management.
• Expertise and industry experience in one or more of the following
areas would be a plus: logistics and supply chain management.
• Experience in developing and teaching online courses.
• Demonstrated ability to generate grant proposals.
• A record of published research in peer-reviewed journals
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants
Faculty - Tenure Track Appointment
Budgeted Annual Salary
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * What is the highest degree you hold?
- Completed all Doctorate coursework, but has not completed
- Master's Degree
- Bachelor's Degree
- Assoicate's Degree
- High School Diploma or GED
- * Do you have successful college-level teaching experience?
- Cover Letter
- Teaching Philosophy
- Unofficial Transcripts