MBA Program Coordinator and Assistant/Associate Professor
Department Contact Email
Job Summary/Basic Function
The College of Business, at Central State University in
Wilberforce, Ohio invites applications for a full-time,
tenure-track appointment at the rank of Assistant/Associate
Professor and Coordinator of MBA Program.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Teach six-twelve credit hours per academic year.
• Manage and implement the recruitment process for the MBA
• Oversees the enrollment process for the MBA program.
• Collaborates with the Admissions Office in the recruitment of new
students in the MBA program.
• Assists with the budget and related expenditures for the MBA
program, if applicable
• Serve on the MBA Program Committee to review applications and
make admission decisions.
• Advise current and prospective students regarding admission,
registration, course selection, plan of study, and graduation
• Develop schedule of MBA courses.
• Develop and maintain relationships with the business community
and other key stakeholders, partners, and alumni.
• Conduct ongoing program needs assessments, evaluations, and
student surveys as appropriate.
• PhD in Business Administration or related field from regionally
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in managing and monitoring
• Experience of teaching at graduate level.
• Strong communication and relationship building skills.
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants
Faculty - Tenure Track Appointment
Budgeted Annual Salary
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * What is the highest degree you hold?
- Completed all Doctorate coursework, but has not completed
- Master's Degree
- Bachelor's Degree
- Assoicate's Degree
- High School Diploma or GED
- Cover Letter
- Unofficial Transcripts