Community College of Philadelphia
Community College of Philadelphia is dedicated to promoting a
work environment that attracts and retains talented and diverse
faculty and staff, and which challenges each of us to achieve at
the highest level while contributing to the mission of the College.
We value and support a culturally diverse and intellectually
dynamic community to prepare our students for global citizenship.
Join us as we transition from our first 50 years into the next and
build upon a legacy that will impact the city of Philadelphia and
Community College of Philadelphia is seeking to fill an Office
Administrative Associate B
position. Reporting into the
Director, the Office Administrative Associate B position requires
the use of independent judgment, initiative, and decision-making
and provides administrative and clerical support to the College's
Career Connections Department. The Office Administrative Associate
B supports the department by serving as the primary contact person
on behalf of the department this position requires a high-level of
interaction with students, faculty, employers and department staff
by ensuring that they can access the department's primary
resources, services, activities and software platforms that are
utilized in the department. Duties and responsibilities will
primarily be complex and may involve developing plans for
accomplishing and prioritizing work, reasoning and analyzing data
to resolve problems.
For a complete position description, and to apply online, please
visit our career site at jobs.ccp.edu, or click the “Apply”
Community College of Philadelphia recognizes that our employees
are important and vital to our success. We offer a high-quality,
comprehensive program of benefits, which represents an important
component of total compensation.
Our benefits include:
- Medical, dental and prescription drug plans for employee and
all of their eligible family members
- College-paid life and disability insurance
- College closes for Winter Break the week between Christmas and
New Years and for a week in March for Spring Break
- Tuition remission (for classes at the College)
- Forgivable tuition loan (for classes at any accredited academic
- 403(b) retirement plan with 10% College contribution
- Healthcare and Dependent Care flexible spending accounts
- College operates on a 4-day work week during the summer
- Paid vacation plus holiday and personal time off
Community College of Philadelphia is an equal opportunity
employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any
other characteristic protected by law.
• High school diploma, or its equivalent (e.g. GED),
• Five (5) years of clerical and administrative experience in a
fast-paced professional environment required.
• Strong computer proficiency utilizing MS Word, PowerPoint and
• Demonstrated excellence in customer service in dealing with
internal (students, faculty, and staff) and external constituencies
• Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
• Ability to proofread and edit reports, memoranda, letters and
other documents with minimal supervision required.
• Ability to meet deadlines, handle multiple tasks and balance
multiple priorities required.
• Ability to organize and plan work methodically with attention to
• Professional appearance and demeanor required.
• Prior experience working in a Banner or equivalent environment