University of Idaho
Admin Financial Specialist
$18.79 per hour or higher depending on education
The Admin Financial Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day
oversight and management of the Career Services Office. Duties
involve administrative operations and fiscal management,
co-coordination of the Vandal Success Center, and internal
programming and event management. This position is part of the SEM
Financial Services team and serves on the Career Services
Leadership Team and is also responsible for the supervision of
customer service student interns, coordination of the new student
employee training program, and management of Career Services data
- High school diploma, completion of high school equivalency or
- Experience working on data bases, spreadsheets, and using a
variety of software.
- One year related work experience in bookkeeping, administrative
support or office management.
- Experience interpreting, applying, and explaining policies and
procedures. develop, organize, and implement administrative
projects and procedures.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Previous work experience in any of the following areas: higher
education, accounting/financial management, office management,
event planning, and career development.
- Ability to building strategic relationships, collaborate with
others, and work effectively in a team environment.
- Experience working in a customer service team environment to
accomplish shared goals.
- Excellent verbal, and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with Banner finance
Open Until Filled:
This position is open until filled, however, applications received
on or before October 10, 2021 will receive first
Posting will remain open until a suitable pool of candidates is
Please use your letter of
to explain in detail how your work
experience, skills, and abilities meet both the required and
preferred qualifications as listed in the position description.
Your letter of qualification will be used to demonstrate your
communication and writing skills to determine your ranking among
the other applicants for this position.
Applicants who are selected as final
possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative