4800 Preston Park Boulevard, Plano, Texas, 75093
We are searching for candidates that meet the required
qualifications and experience and are able to perform the essential
duties and responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide training instruction to Corporate College clients, which
may include day, evening, weekend courses, online instruction, and
other instructional modalities. For a list of current Corporate
College training areas visit:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct contracted training which may include training course
development, delivery, and evaluation in a professional
- Maintain familiarity with current training modalities and
relevant industry trends.
- Familiarity with technology used to deliver training.
- Prepare and submit any necessary training handouts, training
participant evaluations, training rosters, and any other
documentation pertaining to the training course.
- Immediately notify program director of any and all support
services that trainees may need. Respect company confidentiality in
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of and adhere to College
Mission, procedures and regulations.
- Keep the Corporate College Chief Operating Officer (COO) well
informed of activities, results of efforts, problems
identified/potential problems related to instruction and
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Perform all duties and maintain all standards in accordance
with college policies, procedures and Core Values.
Physical Demands, Working Conditions and Physical
- Knowledge of corporate training processes and challenges
- Knowledge of best practices in instructional design and adult
- Knowledge of best practices in instructional delivery
- Knowledge of computing and media equipment
- Knowledge of current local business events issues and
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Computer and applicable software skills
- Internet researching skills
- Presentation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Ability to effectively handle multiple projects
- Ability to create a positive impression of Collin College and
the Corporate College Department
- Ability to organize, schedule, and utilize time
- Ability to relate and work cooperatively with diverse
- Ability to accurately summarize conversation and email
- Ability to ability to anticipate details for specific programs
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to analyze data and summarize results
Sedentary Work - Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, a
negligible amount of force frequently, and/or constantly having to
lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the
human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs
are sedentary if walking and standing are required only
occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met. Positions in
this class typically require talking, hearing, seeing, grasping,
standing, walking and repetitive motions. Relatively free from
unpleasant environmental conditions or hazards. Office environment.
Little physical effort required.
Bachelor’s degree in a related field from a regionally accredited
institution is required. Master’s degree preferred.
Proven work experience in relevant industry as well as proven
training and/or teaching experience.
**This position is Security Sensitive, therefore, candidates
will be subject to a criminal background check.**
The above description is an overview of the job. It is not
intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities
of the job as duties and responsibilities may change with business
needs. Collin College reserves the right to add, change, amend, or
delete portions of this job description at any time, with or
without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made by Collin
College in its discretion to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
Required & Preferred Qualifications (if
The intent of this job description is to provide a
representative summary of the types of duties and responsibilities
that will be required of the positions given this title and shall
not be construed as a declaration of the specific duties and
responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be
requested to perform job-related tasks other than those
specifically presented in this description. Fair Labor Standards
Act (exempt/non-exempt) is designated by position. The employer
actively supports Americans with Disabilities Act and will consider
***This is a Security Sensitive position. Therefore candidates
will be subject to a criminal background check.***
Per Lecture Contact Hours
For any employment questions, please contact HR at (972) 985-3783
or send an email to: email@example.com
Collin College is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of any characteristic protected by