Reporting to the Director of Constituent Relations, this essential
member of the Advancement team will have responsibility for
coordinating logistics of advancement events, administrative/office
management, and supporting the leadership team in all donor and
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the Director with planning and management of events,
communications, special projects and other tasks as needed.
- Coordinate logistics for a variety of events (signature,
alumni, cultivation, stewardship).
- Assist with annual fundraising campaigns tasks including direct
mail, email, telephone.
- Ensure proper event activity tracking in database, including
contact information, reports, attendance, and engagement.
- Provide regular standing reports and ad hoc reports as
- General Database processing and data entry.
- Manage online networking and social media accounts.
- Assist with administrative support to department, including
specific department email accounts and phone numbers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- 1-2 years in fundraising field.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
- Experience in Raiser’s Edge or equivalent database.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements
- Belief in and the ability to represent the Elmhurst University
mission and core values.
- A strong work ethic with an ability to work alone and within a
- Ability to collaborate within and across campus
- Customer service focused and driven.
- Goal-oriented, results focused.
- Employee is subject to indoor work, protected from weather
- Work is sedentary in nature.
- Involves exerting up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a
negligible amount of force frequently/constantly in order to lift,
carry, push, pull or otherwise move object.
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants
Please be aware that as a continued emphasis on keeping our
community safe and healthy, we will require all faculty, staff, and
students to submit verification of full vaccination for COVID
Please provide 3 references, including name, phone number and
email. This may be included in applicant’s cover letter or optional
Elmhurst University is a leading institution of higher education
that seamlessly blends liberal learning and professional
preparation to help students reach their full potential. Elmhurst
University offers more than 70 undergraduate majors, 15 graduate
programs, degree-completion programs for busy adults, and the
acclaimed Elmhurst Learning and Success Academy for young adults
with developmental disabilities. Elmhurst University is one of the
Top 10 Colleges in the Midwest, according to U.S. News & World
Report; and U.S. News, Money and Forbes magazines consistently rank
Elmhurst as one of the Midwest’s best values in higher
Recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce is a critical
component of the University’s mission, vision and core values. Our
commitment stems from the belief that an institution of higher
learning is enriched by the presence of diversity. Elmhurst
University is an EO Employer. Elmhurst University prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal
employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard
to race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
religion, age, creed, ancestry, veteran status, marital status,
disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Direct Link to this Posting