Florida SouthWestern State College is
accepting resumes for our Dean, School of
Business and Technology. This is a senior-level leadership
position with Florida SouthWestern State College. The Dean provides
highly responsible leadership, professional, administrative
activities that oversees and administers the School of Business and
Technology (SoBT) and the respective academic programs
College-wide. The Dean provides leadership and strategic direction
to promote continuous improvement, financial sustainability, and
programmatic growth consistent with the mission of the
College. This is an administrator on an annual
The School of Business
and Technology houses some of the most diverse Workforce
Education and academic program offerings at the college, including
College Credit Certificate (CCC) programs, Associate in Science
(AS) degree programs, and Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) degree
programs. Disciplines include Accounting, Business, Computer
Science, Architecture, Civil Engineering, Criminal Justice, Crime
Scene, Paralegal, and Public Safety Administration.
The School ardently serves as an economic, cultural, and civic
beacon in our community, while our fine and performing arts
programs underscore our commitment to contribute to the rich and
diverse cultural life of our community.
To see the full job description visit: https://www.fsw.edu/viewdocs/doc/358892.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A terminal degree earned from a regionally accredited
institution of higher education in a discipline appropriate to the
- Successful experience in developing academic curricula and
student-centered, outcome-focused programs in business and
- Teaching experience in higher education or other commensurate
- Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining strong
community partnerships with stakeholders in business, government,
- Experience working with unionized faculty.
- The ability to obtain workforce grants.
- Working knowledge of how a public college operates.
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life, and disability
insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes sick, personal, holidays, and
winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you
and your dependents
Accepting applications through October 8,
Salary: $105,000 - $125,000
Please include a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and up
to three other documents of your choosing.
Submit your resume for consideration
to become one of the best, the brightest, the
Florida SouthWestern State College is an equal opportunity
employer dedicated to excellence through diversity and inclusion
and does not discriminate based on race, sex, gender identity, age,
color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy,
sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or