Suffolk University is excited to
announce a career opportunity as the Advisor/Music Director for
student-led show choir, Rampage. Duties include overseeing the
team, providing artistic and functional direction and fosters
student leadership. Responsible for developing and teaching a
repertoire of music selections in the Show Choir style.
Schedule: Attends weekly music rehearsal (Sundays),
communicates/meets with students outside rehearsal at mutually
agreed upon times for a total of 5 hours/week during the academic
Working with Student Leaders on group management, song
selection, and program administration.
Teaching music to student members.
Supporting student leaders in integrating dance with the vocal
- Training in/familiarity with a show choir arrangement and
- Proficiency in piano accompaniment.
- Experience working with and/or teaching college aged
- A passion for student development through the arts.
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a
- Ability to attend student rehearsals evenings and/or weekends