Suffolk is thrilled to announce a career opportunity in
Athletics as an Assistant Track and Field Coach! This seasonal
part-time position is responsible for overseeing all duties
associated with a competitive Division III Indoor and Outdoor Track
and Field Program.
Assist Head Coach with vision and leadership in the development
of a competitive Division III Indoor and Outdoor Track and Field
program. Help sustain an atmosphere that promotes the academic and
personal growth of student-athletes. Compliance with NCAA rules and
Division III philosophy when performing job responsibilities.
Assist with practice planning, player development, fundraising, and
travel needs. Recruiting and other responsibilities as assigned by
the Head Coach.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Successful playing and/or softball coaching experience at the
college level preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of the recruitment of
- Knowledge of NCAA and CCC rules and regulations.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication, and
- This position requires afternoons, night, weekend hours
combined with business hours and some moderate travel.
- A valid driver’s license and ability to transport
- Certification in first aid, CPR, and AED.