Endicott College is a Baccalaureate, Master and Doctoral
Degree-granting institution located on the North Shore of
Massachusetts. The College has instructional locations
throughout New England as well as international campuses in Madrid
and Switzerland. Endicott celebrates diversity and strives to
bring a mix of talented people—representing a variety of
backgrounds, perspectives, and skills—together to do their best
work. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Endicott’s Office of International Education is seeking an
Associate Dean, College of International Studies (CIS) in
Madrid to join their dedicated and engaged team of
professionals. Reporting to the Dean of International
Education, the Associate Dean of CIS Madrid, will reside on site in
Madrid, Spain to provide oversight of all aspects of academic
affairs, including undergraduate programs offered through CIS
Madrid and international education graduate programs based at
Endicott College, Beverly. This role will also provide the support
needed for international students studying away at CIS-Endicott,
Madrid and other locations. The Associate Dean represents Endicott
College internationally to ensure educational quality of the
academic and student affairs programs at CIS in accordance with
accreditation guidelines established by the New England Commission
of Higher Education (NECHE).
Primary responsibilities include:
- Serve as a readily accessible point of contact and source of
information for students, faculty and staff on all matters relating
to collaborative efforts between CIS-Madrid Endicott and Endicott
- In collaboration with staff in Madrid, provide students with
academic support, including resources available remotely through
the Beverly campus.
- Ensure alignment and consistency of courses offered in Beverly
- Travel internationally to recruit students for undergraduate
and graduate programs
- Teach two courses per term.
- Assist in the planning and development of the international
education Graduate programs including hiring and training graduate
faculty and managing the three-week summer intensive program.
- Assist with student registration, scheduling, orientation, and
commencement at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
- Facilitate regular program reviews of academic programs offered
through Endicott at CIS
- Create short-term programs for different majors to be offered
to Endicott students at CIS.
- Assist in the recruitment, hiring, onboarding, and evaluation
of all faculty for both undergraduate and graduate programs.
- Master’s Degree in International Education, Higher Education or
related field; Doctorate degree, preferred
- Prior experience in international education
- Prior higher education teaching experience
- Prior higher education administrative and supervisory
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Ability to travel internationally to represent Endicott
- Understanding of higher education in the U.S. and abroad
- Familiarity with accrediting guidelines for American colleges
with overseas international programs as documented in NECHE’s
Principles of Good Practice in Overseas International Education
Programs for Non-U.S. Nationals
We look forward to hearing from