Perform administrative, registration and reporting duties for the
registrar and assigned functions on an independent basis.
Facilitate enhanced use of technology within the office.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Translate general reporting requests from our system into data
requirements, acquire data from multiple sources, and develop
reports to satisfy the immediate reporting need, with some effort
to anticipate future questions
- Manage document imaging system for the office.
- Assist with the planning and execution of the May graduation
commencement ceremony for both graduate and undergraduate students.
Commencement duties including: diploma printing, ordering of
covers, mailing diplomas, working with vendor for regalia,
- Register students and make schedule changes as requested.
- Liaison for our transcript vendor as well as printing of
transcripts from our legacy system.
- Maintains office supply inventory.
- Answers phones, distributes mail, maintain office email.
- Performs all other duties or projects as assigned by the
- High school graduate with collegiate experience.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Accurate, reliable and punctual.
- Ability to treat students, faculty and staff with respect while
being able to explain rules and requiring compliance with those
- Skill in dealing effectively with a diverse student
- High degree of technology skill.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with Colleague/Banner, Informer and NSCH
Employee is subject to indoor work, protected from weather
conditions. Work is sedentary in nature and involves exerting up to
10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force
frequently/constantly in order to lift, carry, push, pull or
otherwise move object.
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants
Please be aware that as a continued emphasis on keeping our
community safe and healthy, we will require all faculty, staff, and
students to submit verification of full vaccination for COVID
Please provide 3 references, including name, phone number and
email. This may be included in applicant’s cover letter or optional
Elmhurst University is a leading institution of higher education
that seamlessly blends liberal learning and professional
preparation to help students reach their full potential. Elmhurst
University offers more than 70 undergraduate majors, 15 graduate
programs, degree-completion programs for busy adults, and the
acclaimed Elmhurst Learning and Success Academy for young adults
with developmental disabilities. Elmhurst University is one of the
Top 10 Colleges in the Midwest, according to U.S. News & World
Report; and U.S. News, Money and Forbes magazines consistently rank
Elmhurst as one of the Midwest’s best values in higher education.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce is a critical
component of the University’s mission, vision and core values. Our
commitment stems from the belief that an institution of higher
learning is enriched by the presence of diversity. Elmhurst
University is an EO Employer. Elmhurst University prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal
employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard
to race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
religion, age, creed, ancestry, veteran status, marital status,
disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Direct Link to this Posting