Health & Medicine,
Other Health & Medicine,
Other Academic Affairs,
Business & Administrative Affairs,
Business & Administrative Support
Schedule Information: Work schedule is determined by program
coordinator based on lab needs. Evenings and weekends may be
Hours per Week: Hours will vary
Duties of Position: Prepare and breakdown lab space as
Assist during lab activities.
Coordinate open lab activities for students at all levels.
Other duties as requested by program coordinator.
Assist faculty with supplemental instruction as credentials
Educational Requirements: AAS in Physical Therapist
Assistant Degree or BS, MS or DPT in Physical Therapy
· Clinical experience required
· Teaching experience preferred
· Some specialty area experiences may be available.
Experience Requirements: Current license/certification in
discipline, as applicable
· Preferred experience in a variety of settings
· Health care practitioner CPR
Required Documents:***A resume and cover letter
are required to complete the application process***
* Official transcripts required upon hire
* Employment is contingent upon Criminal Background Check.
* Employment sponsorship is not available.
Harper College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to
create an inclusive learning and working environment where
individual differences and identities are respected, valued and
embraced. We encourage women, people from historically
underrepresented groups, individuals with disabilities and veterans
Advertised: September 20, 2021 Central Daylight Time Applications close: