Performs routine custodial and cleaning duties
along with minor building maintenance and repairs.
H.S. Diploma or equivalent and 0 years experience or, a combination
of experience and education sufficient to successfully perform the
essential duties of the job. Such as those listed above.
Valid Driver's License
• Ability to stand, walk and bend for long periods of time
• Ability to perform repetitive motion for long periods of
• Knowledge of different cleaning products and equipment
• Time-management and multitasking abilities
• Organization skill
• Good verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Knowledge of basic computer skills
Job Specific Task List:
- Performs routine facilities duties to include cleaning and
sanitizing multiple areas/surfaces, toilet cleaning, mopping,
sweeping, vacuuming, polishing or waxing floors, washing windows,
emptying trash and recycling bins. - (Essential)
- Operates and maintains equipment needed to perform duties. -
- Performs cyclical facilities duties to include extensive
cleaning of classrooms and bathrooms, stripping and waxing floors
and other duties as needed. - (Essential)
- Assists with yard work and snow removal as needed. -
- Prepares rooms for meetings and events as requested. -
- Submits work orders routinely for repairs & maintenance
they can not perform. - (Essential)
- Travels to assigned work space and provides custodial service.
- Other duties as assigned. - (Standard)
About Us: www.hacc.edu
Learning for all; learning for life.
Our Diversity Statement:
As an institution of higher
education, HACC recognizes its responsibility to maintain an
environment that affirms the diversity of people and ideas.
HACC embraces, supports, and actively pursues a policy of
inclusiveness that reflects and appreciates the diversity of the
community it serves and the world in which we live.
The Board of Trustees and the President lead HACC’s commitment to
open access to education, diversity, cultural sensitivity, and
equal opportunity in employment. This commitment serves to promote
a college-wide environment of collegiality, inclusiveness, respect,
and cultural competence.
Our Core Values:
- We set high goals and achieve them.
- We consistently perform above our own and others’
- We provide exceptional service to all.
- We challenge the status quo.
- We continually strive to develop new and creative approaches to
the education and training needs of our communities.
- We promote respect, collegiality, diversity and empathy in all
we say and do.
- We nurture awareness and cultural sensitivity to create a
climate of trust.
- We create a learning environment that appreciates
- We respect the shared governance decision-making process.
- We behave in a manner consistent with our core values.
- We are honest, open and truthful in our statements and
- We provide the most accurate information available in all
Sep 17, 2021 Eastern Daylight Time