Work Site Location:
Coeur d' Alene Campus
Pay Grade: C4
To see full Pay Grade
Salary Structures click here This position is
This position is responsible for
performing a variety of office support and/or secretarial duties
for the Development / Foundation Office. The office is fast-paced
and position requires working with vast numbers of people,
projects, and competing deadlines.
This list includes but is not limited to the following:
Duties specific to the needs of the department
- Performs a variety of office support activities and
assignments, which are generally confidential in nature and of some
variety and limited complexity within prescribed and routine office
- Operates personal computer to enter data, draft, edit, revise,
and print letters, tables, reports, and other materials and
performs word processing functions for a variety of standard
documents and correspondence.
- Processes other’s correspondence and reports and maintains
records and file systems, edits and proofreads documents to ensure
- Performs typing, keyboarding, copying, scanning, filing and
faxing and general office duties including fielding telephone
calls, receiving, relaying and resolving routine telephone and/or
walk-up inquiries and directing visitors.
- Greets and directs visitors, resolves routine administrative
questions and answers inquiries concerning the activities and
operations of the department/division.
- Performs routine secretarial functions requiring little
discretion that may involve specific duties of a routine nature
where supervision is infrequent such as mail distribution,
reception and telephone activities.
- May maintain staff or supervisor appointments and
- May make travel arrangements for staff and supervisor.
- Maintains office supply inventory and orders office supplies as
- Maintains a positive, helpful, constructive attitude and work
relationship with supervisor, college staff, students, and the
- Collects and processes cash, check, or credit card funds from
donations and special events.
- Assists in administrative support functions for the Development
Department, including grants office, alumni relations, and the NIC
- Provides administrative support by maintaining electronic and
physical file systems, reading and routing incoming mail, preparing
outgoing mail, answering telephone, providing information, and
- Assists in scheduling appointments and maintaining calendars;
assists in scheduling and coordinating meetings, facilities usage,
events, and or travel arrangements, as required.
- Demonstrates competency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
and ability and willingness to learn customized donor and alumni
relations database is essential. Database experience
- Composes original correspondence and memos.
- Performs customized and mass mail merges successfully and
- Provides exceptional customer service.
- Exhibits ability to successfully multitask and performs tasks
with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Assists with special projects as directed.
- Runs various routine errands, as required, for the
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and a
minimum of one-year full-time related experience and/or training;
or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Excellent customer service, verbal communication and
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and in
small group situations
• Proficient skills using Microsoft Office applications
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to operate standard office equipment including phone,
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of
All application materials including resume and cover letter must
be uploaded and the application completed prior to the close
Advertised: September 17, 2021 Pacific Daylight
Applications close: October 22, 2021 11:55 PM Pacific