Framingham, MA Category:
Thu Sep 16 2021 Job Description:
GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES:
Reporting to the Associate Director of Student Accounts, the
Student Accounts Administrative Services Professional provides
supports for the Student Accounts Office.
Associate Director of Student Accounts
EXAMPLES OF SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides support and assistance to students and parents
- to offer guidance and support on a wide range of issues;
- Assists with office administrative tasks;
- Assists in answering Student Accounts email;
- Assists in answering Student Accounts phone calls and providing
- Assists students and families in person in the Student Accounts
- Updates Banner database fields and reviews for accuracy as
- Assists Assistant Director of Student Accounts manage
communications software suite;
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent administrative, organizational, and verbal/written
- Strong computer skills, including experience with MS Office
This is a part-time non-benefited, contract position, not to
exceed 18 hours per week.
Framingham State University conducts criminal history and sexual
offender record checks on recommended finalists prior to final
employment for all positions.
Framingham State University is an equal opportunity/affirmative
Members of underrepresented groups, minorities, women, veterans,
persons with disabilities, and all persons committed to diversity
and inclusive excellence are strongly encouraged to apply.