Adjunct Faculty Opportunities
Academic Affairs Division
Position Available Date:
ADJUNCT FACULTY OPPORTUNITIES
Thank you for your interest in part-time adjunct teaching
opportunities at UMHB!
Applications for part-time adjunct faculty positions are accepted
on a continuous basis and reviewed when openings become available.
Adjunct teaching assignments are offered on a semester-by-semester
basis as openings occur.
Salary and Benefits:
- Must be an active, committed Christian.
- For most undergraduate courses, adjuncts must have a master's
degree with at least 18 graduate hours in the specific field of
undergraduate course assignment.
- For most graduate courses, adjuncts must have a terminal degree
in the specific field of graduate course assignment.
- Professional licensure is required in certain programs (i.e.
- Teaching experience is preferred.
Competitive salary. Benefits include
free access to campus library, campus exercise facility and many
campus events; employee discount for meals and campus store
purchases; free parking; and technology assistance.
To Apply: Please click the “
Apply Now” link and complete an
application for employment.
- Please submit a resume or CV, cover letter of interest, and
copies of transcripts with your online application.
- Please specify in your cover
- the teaching topic or academic program of interest.
- any specific days/times you may be available for teaching (i.e.
morning classes, afternoon classes, evening classes, no
Incomplete applications are not processed for further
You will be contacted if an adjunct position for which you are
qualified becomes available.
To apply, visit https://umhb.applicantstack.com/x/detail/a2zc18o5j33d