Provides support to management in the development and fulfillment
of contract requirements for operational and construction services.
Participates in the preparation and execution of required documents
for project specific jobs for the University of Houston.
- Assists Facilities/Construction Management staff with the
preparation of operational and construction contracts to include
drafting of various required documentation for final distribution
on project specific jobs and ensuring proper funding is in
- Communicates with vendors to finalize contracts and/or contract
- Assists with research and handling of project-related
contracts, memos, letters, mail-outs, documents and problem
- Ensures compliance with various reporting requirements.
- Assists with drafting project related solicitations for the
procurement of operational and construction services.
- Reviews and corrects contract deficiencies and maintains
finalized documents in designated file system.
- Monitors invoices and payments to vendors.
- Responsible for project closeouts and assists project
management with final budget reconciliation.
- Serves on committees and task forces as a representative of the
unit.Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Bachelors and 3 years experience.
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical
aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or
the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline.
Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal,
directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or
an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is
directly related to the type of work being performed.
Requires a minimum of three (3) years of directly job-related
Additional Information /Preferred Qualifications:
Notes to Applicant:
- Strong attention to details and following instructions with
compliance a plus
- Excellent reading and comprehensive skills a plus
- Will consider experience in lieu of education
Please include a minimum of 3
professional references with your attachments.