Bard College, a liberal arts college on the Hudson River, is a
private institution working in the public interest.
Employer Website: http://apply.interfolio.com/94672
The OSUN Student Mobility Coordinator provides administrative
support to Open Society University Network (OSUN) Student Mobility
as realized through virtual OSUN courses as well as competitive
scholarships and an inter-institutional framework supporting
in-person international exchanges. The Coordinator is a key member
of the team responsible for the successful implementation of
credit-bearing student exchange experiences across OSUN.
The Coordinator will assist with all aspects of the onboarding of
incoming OSUN students to the Bard College campus in Annandale, New
York. The position will also be responsible for the day-to-day
operation of OSUN student mobility planning and implementation in
collaboration with colleagues from across the Open Society
University Network. The Student Mobility Coordinator reports to the
Dean of International Studies at Bard College and is based in
Annandale, New York. This is a full-time, 12-month, exempt
The successful candidate will excel at working in a community that
is broadly diverse with regard to race, ethnicity, socioeconomic
status, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, and
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Build and monitor applications using Terra Dotta software, and
- Prepare, edit, and update the OSUN course proposal form and
- Monitor student recruitment and enrollment in virtual courses,
student exchanges, and scholarships using Terra Dotta
- Coordinate course enrollment, transcripts, and credit transfer
with OSUN registrars.
- Maintain contact lists, monitor deadlines, and execute
communication plans in cooperation with the OSUN team.
- Prepare and track check requests, wire requests, activity
agreements, and other documentation related to the financial
administration of student mobility programs.
- Contribute to student preparation and orientation plans and
activities (virtual and in-person)
- Regularly update key information for the OSUN website,
handbook, and student-facing application portal. Other duties as
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience working with budgets and financial
- Excellent organizational, verbal, written, and intercultural
- Acute attention to detail and ability to follow complex
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office, G-Suite, and
- Commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and access to
higher education for underserved communities
- Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs as needed.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time in a standard
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends as needed.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, diversity statement and the
contact information for three references through Interfolio:
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Bard College is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome
applications from those who contribute to our diversity. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, mental, or physical
disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, familial status, veteran status, or genetic
Bard is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and
reasonable accommodation for all individuals in employment
practices, services, programs, and activities.