The Department of Family Medicine at Rowan University School of
Osteopathic Medicine in Stratford, New Jersey, is seeking a
licensed psychologist (Psy.D. or Ph.D.) for a full-time faculty
position in our Hammonton, New Jersey office. The qualified
candidate must possess a commitment to working with marginalized
and underserved communities and experience in the administration
& delivery of primary patient care services in an
inter-professional setting. A secondary appointment to the Rowan
University Psychology Department and supervision of Psychology
Ph.D. students is possible.
Primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Provide culturally informed assessment and evaluation of
patient, treatment, and referrals for patients experiencing
emotional, social, and mental health problems.
- Consider social determinants of health and social identities in
assessment, treatment, and patient referrals.
- Provide consultation to other clinical staff in the department
- Adhere to standards and values of patient centered care.
- Participate in pre and post-doctoral medical training
activities, education & feedback within the Department of
Family Medicine including :
- Community Service Learning and Leadership course support
- Resident research activities
- HRSA Health Careers Opportunities Program curricular
- Involvement in department, school, and university
- Perform other duties as designated by the Department
Candidates must possess a Ph.D. or Psy.D. in Counseling or Clinical
Psychology from an accredited APA doctoral program. Candidates must
be licensed in the state of New Jersey at the time of hire.
Rowan University values diversity and is committed to equal
opportunity in employment. All positions are contingent upon budget
Please note that the Stratford Campus is a tobacco free
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US, and the
university will not sponsor an applicant for a work visa for this
Sep 15 2021 Eastern Daylight Time