Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University’s Prescott, Arizona campus is
hiring multiple Part-Time (up to 20 hours/week) Shuttle Drivers to
support the Flight Department. Embry-Riddle's Prescott Campus is
respected worldwide for cutting-edge instruction and training for
tomorrow’s aviation, aerospace, security and intelligence leaders.
Prescott is a mile-high city and its climate reflects seasonable
weather excellent for flying. Daytime averages are 80°F in the
summer and 45°F in the winter. At 5,000 ft. above sea level, it
boasts a mild climate, clean air, pristine wilderness areas, and
nearby national forests. The university is a small, private,
residential university in the mountains of Arizona with
approximately 3,500 students. Staff/faculty/student interaction is
highly valued and is a central theme of our campus. It is located
100 miles north of Phoenix and 120 miles south of the Grand
This position will be responsible for d riving the shuttle to and
from campus and the Flight Training Center to pick-up and drop-off
students at both locations on a schedule.
Some of the required job duties include, but are not limited
- Driving the shuttle
- Flight follower/dispatcher
- Check fluid levels in shuttles
- Check tire pressure levels
- Read and comprehend instructions, write information, and
complete simple forms.
- High school (or GED) level ability in spelling, grammar, basic
composition, and math.
- One to three years of work related experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Valid Arizona Driver's License. Has to have a good driving
record. No moving violations within 2 years. Also no reckless
driving or DUI violations ever. Must be at least 20 years of age
per insurance requirements.