A.T. Still University's Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine
(ATSU-KCOM) is seeking a COVID Triage Screener on the Kirksville,
Missouri, campus. The position reports to the Executive Director of
Clinical Operations. The COVID Triage Screener is responsible for
screening all employees, patients, visitors, and vendors entering
the Gutensohn Clinic on a daily basis for illness and COVID
symptoms per CDC and University guidelines as well as keeping a
daily log of all ATSU and partner clinics in attendance.
Major Job Duties
- Open clinic foyer screening table at 7:00 a.m. and administer
temperatures on all persons entering the building while taking an
attendance log of all ATSU and partner clinic employees.
- Screen patients for illness, Covid exposure, and daily
- Direct patients to their appointment.
- Receive partner clinic packages.
- Contact Executive Director of Clinical Operation with any
- Assist patients to their appointment.
- Must have technical training or schooling
- Must enjoy working with the public and be willing to engage
with the public on a consistent basis