Manages the parking enforcement and special events performed by the
parking contractor to include internal andexternal events.
- Manages all aspects of enforcement and ensuring program is
sound and consistent.
- Schedules all special events and ensures parking contractors
stay abreast of all events.
- Ensures departmental compliance of policies and procedures with
both parking enforcement and specialevents.
- Manages parking for special events on campus including but not
limited to spot audits of system at nightsand on weekends.
- Ensures all invoices for special events are submitted and event
payments are received.
- Serves as liaison between campus units such as Athletics and
College of the Arts and parking contractor.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Associates and 3 years experience.
Requires the ability and knowledge for analysis and interpretation
of procedures, policies and practices attainable through specific
education and/or training programs in a specialty or technical
field. Advanced vocational or electronic skills or a basic
knowledge of a professional field is required. An Associate's
degree or certification/licensing in a technical specialty program
of over 18 months and up to 3 years duration are characteristic of
Requires a minimum of three (3) years of directly job-related
: Veterans are strongly encouraged to
Three (3) or more years' experience in parking and transportation
services to include special events, valet operations, parking lot
rentals and enforcement activities required.
Will to consider experience in lieu of education.