Adjunct Instructor - Business Law
Reports To and Evaluated by
Dean of CTE or Associate Dean
1. Possesses law degree.
2. Experience in business law and commercial transactions.
3. Excellent spoken and written communication skills
1. Business expertise in areas such as contracts, torts, civil
2. Familiarity with online instruction.
3. Flexibility to teach day and evening classes, as well as online
Adjunct Faculty Instructor Position available for the Fall 2016
semester, teaching experience preferred. A law degree is required
for adjunct positions.
Current employment in legal field strongly recommended. Analytical,
interpersonal, computer, and oral and written communication skills
Specific Job Duties
• Ability to evaluate, design, and implement curriculum, testing,
and/or teaching methodologies.
• Ability to work effectively with diverse populations.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in
• Knowledge of teaching methods, curriculum, and education
• Teaching and facilitation skills.
• Ability to teach and control the behavior of students.
• Knowledge of academic and/or vocational education
• Knowledge of and ability to apply relevant current education
methodologies and techniques.
• Ability to gather data, compiles information, and prepares
TBD according to Adjunct Faculty Contract
Desired Start Date
Position End Date (if temporary)
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * How did you learn about this employment opportunity?
- Morton "careers" website
- Internal posting
- Inside Higher Ed
- Higher Ed jobs
- newspaper/trade journal
- * What is the highest degree completed?
- H.S. Diploma
- * How many years of experience do you possess?
- Less than 1 year
- 1 to 3 years
- 3 to 5 years
- 5 to 7 years
- More than 7 years
- Cover Letter
- Letters of Recommendation